CBC Building Use & Rental
American Baptist Links
CBC cooperates with American Baptist bodies, including:
Roadmap to CBC
This is a brief summary of the functioning structure of Central Baptist Church. A more detailed description of the church structure may be found in the CBC constitution.
- If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions about CBC finances or facilities, you may speak to a member of the Board of Trustees: David Dolce , chairperson, , Paul Hemp, John Andrews, Marilyn Rodriguez and Marilyn Dennis.
- If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions about worship services, church membership, mission work, or social events, you may speak to a member of the Board of Deacons: Peggy Burse, chairperson, Jean Britton, Karen Lemke, Marjorie Cottle and Ron & Doris Silvia
* If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions about Sunday
forums, Sunday school for children, or Sunday childcare, you may
speak to a member of the Board of Christian Education: Cara
Popovich, chairperson, Deb Nordstrom and Rosemarie Smith.
- If you have concerns about or a conflict with a member of the congregation or a church staff member, you may speak to a member of the Pastoral and Staff Relations Committee: Matt Bolles, Susanne Vieira and Barbara Haskell.
If you have an interest in serving on one of our boards, you may
speak to a member of the Nominating Committee: David Dolce.
- If you are interested in singing with the choir or would be willing to share your instrumental talent with the congregation, you may speak to Walter Sage, organist and choir director.
- YouTube videos of our services
Funeral/Memorial Service Guidelines
Todd Merrill, moderator
Kathy Merrill, clerk
David Dolce, trustee
Jean Britton, deacon