CBC Building Use & Rental
American Baptist Links
CBC cooperates with American Baptist bodies, including:
Roadmap to CBC
This is a brief summary of the functioning structure of Central Baptist Church. A more detailed description of the church structure may be found in the CBC constitution.
- If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions about CBC finances or facilities, you may speak to a member of the Board of Trustees: Bobby Parsons, Paul Hemp, John Andrews, chairperson,
- If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions about worship services, church membership, mission work, or social events, you may speak to a member of the Board of Deacons: Cyndy Waterman, Karen Lemke, Marjorie Cottle
* If you have concerns about or a conflict with a member of the
congregation or a church staff member, you may speak to a member
of the Pastoral and Staff Relations Committee: Matt Bolles, Susanne
Vieira and Barbara Haskell.
If you have an interest in serving on one of our boards, you may
speak to a member of the Nominating Committee: David Dolce.
- If you are interested in singing with the choir or would be willing to share your instrumental talent with the congregation, you may speak to Walter Sage, organist and choir director.
- YouTube videos of our services
Matt Bolles, moderator
John Andrews, trustee
Cyndy Waterman, deacon